Unit London is recognised for its pioneering approach to digital media and in expanding and diversifying contemporary art audiences using new technologies. The gallery’s main focus is on generating mass engagement with the most exciting, talented and culturally-relevant artists of our time. “Most commercial gallery spaces operate on the ideals of exclusivity and elevated social status – but we want to act as a narrator (with a megaphone), telling the story of today’s most gifted artists to a global, mainstream audience. The approach to our audience is totally indiscriminate and authentic, and the selection of the artists is not based on false constructs, pretensions or reputations – only the work itself.”
Being challenged by increased margin pressure
This B2B company has a global footprint and is a leader in their industry, with a strong tradition of delivering machines and spare parts to their customers. Their products are sold in more than 150 countries, and the company’s net sales exceeds 11 billion €.
- Our business model is becoming outdated, and we are losing out to our competitors.
- We have difficulties growing and managing sales through our channel partners.
- We have become too dependent on a few large customers or a few large orders.
- We struggle to differentiate our products from those of our competitors and to clearly communicate the value of our products to our customers.
- We are not sure how best to use our rebate, discount and bonus systems – or if they are delivering the desired results.
Since its inception in 2013, Unit London has strived to provide a unique and experimental platform for the world’s most distinctive emerging talent, showcasing their work to a culturally curious audience across the globe. The gallery is responsible for the rise to prominence of numerous important contemporary artists, and remains firmly committed to nurturing, championing and developing the most exciting emerging talent – regardless of their age, background, or status.